“I support leaders in taking their effectiveness and cooperation to the next level – with a human touch and in a trustful way.”
- Born 1972, married, one bonus-daughter
- Passions apart from my job: running, cooking, eating, enjoying a good coffee
More than 23 years in the business, 10 years within several organisations, such as
- HiPP Babyfood, Junior Brand Manager
- Mercedes-Benz UK/Milton Keynes, Marketing Communications Executive responsible for the launch of smart
- Syzygy, International Project Manager for Key Accounts as Daimler, Fujitsu, Mazda – leading up to 20 People
- D’MEK Berlin, Marketing Manager and Consultant
Since 2008 working as a Leadership-Coach and supporting more than 7.000 people:
- Coaching of several executives and board members
- Coaching and teambuilding for several executives with their teams
- Supporting a company within the finance industry to implement a new strategy including the facilitation of strategy conventions, coaching the management board and moderating team workshops
- Inspiring lots of people in different organisations with keynotes and workshops about leadership and self-leadership within a dynamic environment
- Author of 4 books on self leadership, leadership, mindset and change
- Services with proven concepts on the topics leadership, self-leadership change and attitude
- Keynotes and interactive speeches –give many people a common basis for discussion and lots of inspiration
- Teamcoachings (up to C-level) –foster trust, create an aligned picture of the future & to implement change
- Individual coachings (up to C- level) – get the individual on the next level of leadership and co-operation
- Leadership development – support executives to lead (themselves) in a conscious, motivated and healthy way
- … methodical background: Theorie U, Impeccable Leadership, Transactional Analysis at instability etc.
- TUI Group, Volkswagen OTLG, ARAG, Bausparkasse Schwäbisch Hall and others within the finance industry, MTU Maintenance Hannover, Bahlsen, Continental, PHOENIX CONTACT, DHL and others
- “No buzzwords, method overflow and TamTam, just normal and straight to the point.”
- “A very good mixture of listening, deeper listening and giving answers.”
- “You are hands-on and generate an impact. You manage to get really in touch with the people, without all the frippery”
- A coffee in the morning in peace and quiet is an absolute must.
- Marathon runner. The running shoes are almost always there. I love long runs in nature and am happy when I see a rabbit or a deer.
- Writing junkie - with keyboard or pen and paper.
- Happily married since 2012 and proud "bonus mum" of a great, now grown-up daughter.
- Very grateful for the life I lead!